Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pumpkin Patch (Take One)

I was all set to write a great blog on our trip to the pumpkin patch yesterday, but none of the images will upload- and I can't write about the hayride and animal visit w/o sharing the pics, it just wouldn't be the same. I tried last night and again just now - to no avail.

I'll try again tonight- hopefully it will work.

If not, I'll write in a few days. We're off to the mountains tomorrow a.m. w/ Jack's cousins and his friend Maddie. It should be a great time and I will post lots of pics when we get back. Riley is staying w/ my mom for the weekend. I hope she'll be a good girl b/c she has a cold and was a pistol last night, the first time in months and months that she's woken up in the middle of the night.

Ok- so now it's almost eight at night and this thing is working. So I'll add some pics.

I tend to get a lot of "behind" shots. I think they're cute and it's all I can get these days of Riley since she's on the go so much. Here's Jack when we first got off the hayride at the animal farm stop.






The second we got off the hayride I put Riley down and off she went, chasing these two poor chickens. She was going as fast as her little feet would go, sticking her hand out and making her noises at them. The little chickens finally retreated under the fence w/ the cows, safe from Miss Priss.





Here they both are, one of the two pics I got of them together, feeding the goats . Well, Jack is feeding the goats and Riley is just bothering them both.



Jack, having a blast with the sheep.







Miss Brave herself, kissing the bunny. I could not believe it.





After the hayride was over the kids got to pick out baby pumpkins, here is Jack's.

I love this pic of Riley.

Jack and Kyle, in the wheel of a giant tractor!


The other shot I got of the two of them!!

Until next time....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails